Cindy & Kyra

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kyra's Birthday Gift

Hi Everyone! This is me and my little princess, Kyra, having a great time in our 'super' big pool at home. Guess what? Kyra is having her 1st Birthday on this coming 31st of July. I'm thinking of giving her something very special as her 1st Birthday gifts. Here's my plan:-

a) a T-shirt with " I'm 1" (anyone can tell where can i print/embroidery the wording)

b) a 12-month calendar with her photos taken monthly right from her birth till she's one (starting from July'06 - July'07)

c) a winnie the pooh b'day cake (her first soft toy)

Any interesting ideas from you?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

EM5-kaki said...

Congrad to become the 1st person in our circle to blog. I'm proud of you!

Why not create a time capsule to be opened on 21st brithday for her?

Cindy said...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your suggestion. but do you mind to tell meyour name? soree ya!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's me, I'm Andrew

Cindy said...

Hi Andrew,

soree ya, the minute i posted my message, i realised it was U :-) so, how's s'pore, what's your status now? dad-to-be??